imondi typically supplies planks prefinished with either oil or lacquer, helping bring life to the environment the planks are installed in. These finishes give the wood longer life expectancy and allow the wood to breath and adapt.
• Thick and clear protective coat giving the wood an apparent shine.
• Stronger than oil and a more prominent aesthetic look.
Easy to clean. For residential purpose, once or twice a year. For commercial use once or twice a month. Please refer to our maintenance section for more details.
All repairs must be done by a professional or by a person with knowledge in hard wood floor repairs.
• Thin, transparent protective coat that gives the wood a very natural appeal.
• Less strong than lacquer in smell and feel.
• Environmentally friendly since oil is natural it is made from eco-friendly material.
Sweep daily for longer lasting floors. NOTE: must clean any blemish or stain within 16 hours to keep fluid from penetrating the wood. For residential purpose, once or twice a year. For commercial use once or twice a month. Please refer to our maintenance section for more details.
Light individual scratches can be easily repaired by hand by the end-customer. Deep scratches or damage should be repaired by a professional.